Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Adoption

I was very sick this morning. Identical to how I feel when pregnant. It sobered me greatly. (I am not pregnant. took two tests) Watching my children, keeping a home and being a good wife go out the window when I am pregnant. I started contemplating adoption (I have thought of adoption since I was a little girl). So many children out there with no one to call mom or dad.

There are over 100,000 orphans just within America! Waiting to be invited into someone's home.

The Lord knows the future for our family. I pray that some day we will adopt children so we can love them with His love.

Here are a few sites with good info and videos!



One of Steven Curtis Chapman's daughters talks about "hidden treasures"


1 comment:

  1. Katie,

    My heart feels for you...please know that I will be praying for you and your husband. I attempted to answer your question on my blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete