Monday, August 24, 2009

More Homeschooling Goodness

I suppose homeschooling is on my mind since most children that go to school are back at it after a hot summer. One of my favorite bloggers says that we should always be preparing for the NEXT season. Rhea is 2. I plan on starting some sort of "schooling" with her when she is four. I am studying different techniques and thoughts quite a bit, so that, when the time arrives I am prepared (or some what anyhow!).

I wanted to share some goodies I found with ya all!

  • Over at Sprittibee I found a HUGE list of homeschool links.


1 comment:

  1. I hate to point out the obvious... but you are already homeschooling. Your children watch and learn. The most important things that you teach will not be "subjects" but how you live out your faith. I know that you know this, but once in a while it is good to be reminded... Plus, think of all the things they have learned before "school" age... like how to walk, talk, get dressed (okay, with guidance!), eat with utensils, etc. Looks like your education process is in high gear.

    ReplyDelete