Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Discipline part 2-PRAYER

I was talking to some girlfriends today about the lack of prayer in my life. A great sermon I heard instigated the thinking and goes right along with my discipline series. He says that people start out zealously in things and then peter out. One thing we should never peter out on is prayer. I think if I could just grasp a glimpse of the power of prayer I would be on my knees a lot more. Oh Father, please give me a glimpse...

Listen to this message when you get a chance. It will not be a waste of your time.

http://realitymessages.com/audio/2009-06-14-Prayer_Why_Dont_We-32kbps.mp3

1 comment:

  1. Downloading it now and I'm so excited to hear it! I really enjoyed what you shared about it yesterday...I SO wanted to talk more about this too! We gotta get together more often. :o)

    ReplyDelete