Thursday, July 30, 2015

The VERY BEST Way to Make Money From Home!


Okay, are you ready? You want to hear the very best way to make money from home?! Here it goes....

DON'T SPEND MONEY!

Yep. That's it. So many women go back to work because "they have to" (don't get me wrong! I know there are cases in which women really do have to go back to work). But many women actually could stay home if they just wouldn't spend the money their husband is making.

I know it's impossible to not spend ANY money, but so many women WASTE money. How many actually buy what they need instead of what they want? How many women are looking for ways to save by not spending rather than shopping the sales? Many of those "sale purchases" are unnecessary and shouldn't have been purchased in the first place! Just because something is on sale doesn't mean you should buy it!

Think of ALL THE MONEY you would have if you didn't waste it! Think of all the money you would have if you didn't waste it on meals to go because you did a better job planning meals for the week! Think of all the money you would have if you simply stopped spending it!

Those $40 shoes that you "have to have", not so much. That "special" toy that you MUST buy your 5 year old only so they can toss it to the side in a week in hopes of getting something else, not so much.

STOP SPENDING MONEY AND WATCH YOUR MONEY GROW!


Precious treasure and oil are in a wise man's dwelling, but a foolish man devours it.
(Proverbs 21:20)

So, that's my advice for a stay at home business! You will make big bucks for sure!

P.s. Be sure to check out HOW WE PAID OFF OUR MORTGAGE ON ONE INCOME (I'll give you a hint, a lot of it has to do with NOT SPENDING MONEY :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh man. I agree. And yet!! This is such a struggle for me! My desires are hard to rein in. But in a few minutes Jarret and I are making an August budget and I AM sticking to it!!

    Also, do you ever have any time to come over and visit? I'd love to have you and your kids for a play date if you ever felt up to coming this far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So great that you are going to do a budget WITH your husband. It's so very important to be on the same page and it helps so much!

      Would love to see you! where do you live? do your kids do vbs? ours is the the week of the 17th.

      email me! mrs.scottlapierre@gmail.com

      Delete