Thursday, May 9, 2013

Top 10 ways for me to enjoy life more

1. trust in God rather than myself (prov. 3:5)

2. look over offenses rather than take offense (prov. 19:11)

3. pray instead of worry (phil. 4:6)

4. allow the Holy Spirit to change people instead of me striving to change them. (john 16:8)

5. submit to my husband instead of disrespecting him and forcing my way (eph. 5:22)

6. exhibit the fruits of the spirit in my relationship with my children-love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness and self-control (gal. 5:22)

7. seek to serve rather than be served. (phil. 2:4)

8. listen more, talk less (james 1:19)

9. think about whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy rather than dwelling on what is false, impure, not lovely, worldly, fleeting. (phil. 4:8)

10. live my life for Him and others instead of myself! (Luke 10:27)

No comments:

Post a Comment